>> I also like to think of cybersecurity as a seesaw.
我也喜欢把网络安全看作一个跷跷板。
On one side you have security, and on the other side, convenience.
一方面是安全,另一方面是方便。
When one side goes up, the other side goes down.
一边上升,另一边下降。
Cybersecurity professionals have to figure out happy mediums to balance the seesaw.
网络安全专业人士必须找到一种快乐的媒介来平衡跷跷板。
If you make one side too high, the other suffers.
如果你把一边抬高,另一边就会遭殃。
If you have little to no security implemented, users don't have to worryabout things like authentication.
如果您几乎没有实现安全性,那么用户就不必担心身份验证之类的问题。
But where would you be then?
那你会在哪里呢?
If you have security measures that are unduly high, you risk employees not being ableto perform their jobs or even worse, trying to circumvent security perhaps by writing passwordsdown and putting them on sticky notes on the monitors or under the keyboards.
如果你的安全措施过高,你可能会让员工无法正常工作,甚至更糟,你可能会试图绕过安全措施,比如把密码写下来,贴在显示器或键盘下的便利贴上。
It's a pain to take off a hat, a jacket, and shoes at the airport,but I feel safer on the plane knowing everyone else did so, too.
在机场脱下帽子、夹克和鞋子是一件痛苦的事情,但在飞机上我感觉更安全,因为我知道其他人也都这么做了。
Cybersecurity involves the same tradeoff.
网络安全也涉及同样的权衡。
转载于:https://www.cnblogs.com/sec875/articles/10321254.html
相关资源:Cloud.Computing.Security.Foundations.and.Challenges